SC - Peanuts-possibly OOP

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Feb 3 00:56:03 PST 1999

I have a spiffy though bad bootlegged copy of a documentary on them from about 8
years ago. You can usually tell in our house when somebody is watching
documentaries on tv from the resounding cries of 'bovine excrementory product!'
periodically as they pop forth with something so overwhelmingly bowlderized that
15 minutes of research in a public library can refute...

> Hadn't heard anything connecting L'Anse aux Meadows (Newfoundland) with the
> Red Paint culture - I thought it was "just" a Viking site.  Was reading
> something about the Red Paint people the other day (whilst checking up on
> Madoc ap Owain Gwynnedd for someone else); the impression that I got was
> that the main Red Paint sites were in Maine and Labrador (and presumably in
> Nova Scotia, to connect the others).  Guess I'll have to hit the base
> library again....
>
> I've been waiting for someone to pick up on that....

i am restraining myself!

> If you have an excess, I would be willing to get them out of your way....

get in line, buster! lol

> Cheers -
>
> Alasdair mac Iain

of course she could always bring them over on a wed or thursday night[my days off]
and we could do chocolate and documentaries...i also have one on the portland vase
that is great if you are into roman glass...
margali
[one of these times i have to catalog my backlog of about 150 6 hour cassettes of
documentaries on all sorts of subjects...when pigs fly probably!]