SC - Grits

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Wed Feb 3 12:21:48 PST 1999

There really is truth to your statement and nothing is as bad as that sugar
lurking there on the bottom of the galss.  I have found if you want slightly
sweetened tea rather than the kind to send you screaming for insulin,  you have
only to ask the waitress to add unsweetened tea to the presweetened tea and take
it from there!  Never has a waiter/ess batted an eyelash...apparently people
request this be done from time to time.

Dee/Isabella