SC - Posting of Recipes-OT

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 19:27:51 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/3/99 9:53:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, 2maples at dnaco.net
writes:

<< I sent the steak and kidney pie recipe to the folks who sent me emails. If
 anyone else wants it, email me. It's not period or I'd just post it.

The etiquette of the list is that non-period recipes are OK. Out of courtesy,
however, they should be ideally be labled OOP in the subject line.

If a post has nothing to do with SCA -cooks then they should also be labeled
OT.

Also if a subject is changed then the subject line should reflect the new
content.

Other than that we are pretty much an easy going group. :-)

Ras