SC - OT - Known world dance

Diana L Skaggs/prsnl/busfin/Okstate diana_l_skaggs/prsnl/busfin/okstate_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Feb 4 06:24:12 PST 1999

       I will be traveling up from Mooneschadowe (Stillwater, OK) to
       Known World Dance held by the Barony of the Shattered Crystal
       in Godfrey, IL.  The event takes place May 21 - 23, 1999.  I
       would be interested in meeting anyone on the cooks list who
       hails from the area.  Please email me privately at
       upsxdls at okstate.edu.
       Leanna of Sparrowhaven
       Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra