SC - DFW food sources

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Feb 5 00:04:56 PST 1999

Ras commented:
> Perhaps, His Grace, would be kind enough to repost the information about how
> to acquire his collections for all the new folk.

I'm a few days (but about 18 digests behind), so I don't know if Master
Cariadoc has answered this again, but the information to get his books as
well as others by SCA authors and various reviews of them is available in
this file in the FOOD (soon to be FOOD-BOOKS) section of my Florilegium:

cookbooks-SCA-msg (12K)  5/29/98    Cookbooks written by people in the SCA.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html ****