SC - Finger foods

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 06:58:33 PST 1999

Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com writes:

<< Bonus question:  Got anything that meets the above criteria for chicken
 livers?  If not, then what is your favorite chicken liver recipe?  (I have a
 killer chopped liver recipe, but I have no idea if it even comes close to
 period.)

It has been established that pate's are period. Stefan may have a few of the
recipes that were posted here at his web site.

Ras