SC - Fw: Turkish Coffee Battles Invasion -OOP

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Feb 9 19:01:34 PST 1999

I have been off the real leaded coffee for nearly 3 years now.  Turkish
coffee to me is a real treat, but difficult to tolerate.

Back in October I visited an Israeli friend of mine in Fort Worth.  She had
several other middle eastern friends over and she made Moroccan coffee and
a plate of various filo pastries like Baklava.  Moroccan coffee is Turkish
coffee with a dusting of cardamom, nutmeg and cinnamon.  It was delicious,
but the caffiene made me jumpy way into the night.  There is nothing like a
good cup of real middle eastern coffee.

SIndara