SC - Finger foods

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Feb 9 23:22:28 PST 1999

Ras mentioned:
> It has been established that pate's are period. Stefan may have a few of the
> recipes that were posted here at his web site.

I'm more than twenty digests behind, so I've put off reading random ones until
later in order to catch up, so I missed the original message.

You might check these two files in the FOOD section of my Florilegium:
finger-foods-msg  (21K) 12/ 3/98    Ideas for finger foods at feasts and events.
organ-meats-msg   (29K)  9/25/98    Period cooking of organ meats.

Pate is one of those wierd taste/texture foods that I don't care for, :-P but
never the less, there are several recipes in the organ-meats-msg file.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
          http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html ****