SC - Re:

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Thu Feb 11 11:22:59 PST 1999

I would like to play.  I need alot of practice at redaction.  But I must say, I
am learning alot on this list and also from the recommended reading list.  (and I
just got a new copy of your book, cindy, for my bday in jan.  Several recipes
will be used for a feast in july and in december)

Speaking of which, perhaps those experts still at home/on this list may tell me
what is their favorite recipe(s) to use when cooking out of doors?  the feast in
july is going to be outdoors, for my entire house (about 35 people) and I have
access to grocery stores (read:small town, 160 people) about 10 min from site.  I
will have big ugly men to feed, myself and spouse are only vegetarians. I wish to
do some testing ahead of time.  Over open fire pit is an option, since we have a
large fire pit grate that is about 3' wide by 4 1/2' long and we've done
interesting cooking on it at Pennsic's prior.