SC - Peas- A plea

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 20:49:58 PST 1999

Good gentles,
It is apparent that the entire study of peas in period is at best in it's
infancy and it is my considered opinion that this forun is unsuitable, at
least for myself, to conduct the depth of research needed to resolve this
question. So until I can further my studies in that area, I respectfully ask
that you allow me to bow out of this discussion for a while.

While I would encourage anyone else to discuss it or present recipes etc., I
must offer my apologies for not posting further comments in this matter.

Respectfully,
al-Sayyid Ras