SC - Domostroi?

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Feb 16 12:15:23 PST 1999

Hi folks!  Forgive me if this has been covered recently; I'm still 40-some
digests behind from my illness in December (sigh)...

Is the Domostroi webbed anywhere?  Does anyone have recipes from it webbed
somewhere?  I desperately need a couple of good Russian recipes sometime in
the near future.

BTW, I checked the Florilegium and the only period Russian recipe in the
Russian section is for kvass... and I'm not that brave this week...  ;-)

Thanks in advance,

	- kat