SC - Shakespeare

Heitman fiondel at fastrans.net
Wed Feb 17 11:44:24 PST 1999

At 10:18 AM 2/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello!  Does anyone have a listing of food & feasting references in
>Shakespeare's plays?
>Cindy

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Shades of my childhood just went past.  My mother was an english major in
college, and took a Shakespear specific course. A ten page paper was due
every two weeks on some obscure aspect of the complete works.

My mothers crowning achievement was (GET READY)...........

_The use of Fruits and Vegetables in Shakespearean Comedy._

She would drag the damn thing out every time we had an english paper to
write.  Alas, I think I burned, um, threw out, er, misplaced..... Ohyeah! I
placed it securely in a box marked MAMA'S MEMORIES, and took it to the
storage locker at grandma's farm, when mom moved last time.

I'll see if I can still dig it up. What exactly are you looking for?

Franz