SC - Shakespeare

Heitman fiondel at fastrans.net
Fri Feb 19 08:39:41 PST 1999

At 12:36 PM 2/18/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Ladies,
>
>Don't you think it's time your mother's mastepiece saw re-publication?  I
>would be delighted to print it in Serve It Forth!  It's just the sort of
>thing we are looking for!

Like I said, I'll dig.  I hated that damn thing whenever it was pulled out,
and haven't had reason to see it for about 15 years (when we got the
storage locker).

Know that the locker is 70 miles away from me, so I don't get there often.
( and its one of those big ones you can put three or four cars into. may
take several trips.)

Ld Franz
Calontir