SC - Shakespeare

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Feb 20 22:19:21 PST 1999

Greetings Franz,

I'm afraid I missed the original messages but this sounds like it would be
a wonderful article for the Florilegium, also.

If you find it and would be interested in this, please let me know. I'm
posting this to the list as I don't have your email address. Also, if there
is a concern with publication in Serve It Forth!, I'm willing to delay
adding it to the Florilegium until after it is published there.

Thanks.
   Stefan li Rous

> Don't you think it's time your mother's mastepiece saw re-publication?  I
> would be delighted to print it in Serve It Forth!  It's just the sort of
> thing we are looking for!
>
> Elaina
>
> On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Cindy Renfrow wrote:
>
> > Thank you Gwen, Vivien, & Franz.
> >
> > <snip>
> > >My mothers crowning achievement was (GET READY)...........
> > >

> > >_The use of Fruits and Vegetables in Shakespearean Comedy._
> > >
> > >She would drag the damn thing out every time we had an english paper to
> > >write.  Alas, I think I burned, um, threw out, er, misplaced..... Ohyeah!
> > >placed it securely in a box marked MAMA'S MEMORIES, and took it to the
> > >storage locker at grandma's farm, when mom moved last time.
> > >
> > >I'll see if I can still dig it up. What exactly are you looking for?
> > >
> > >Franz
> >
> > This would be wonderful!  I'm preparing 5 or 6 menus, each based on a
> > different Shakespearean play, & specific to what that play's characters
> > would have eaten. I don't have "Dining With William Shakespeare", so I
> > don't know if this is what Madge Lorwin did.
> >
> > I've downloaded the plays from the net, & can search what I've got, but it
> > would help to know where to look & what keywords to use.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Cindy

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net