SC - Help: Great soup recipes

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Sun Feb 21 17:07:31 PST 1999

I need your help. I got a mail from Benny Haerlin who has a "kleine
Suppenbar in Berlin" (a small soup bar in Berlin; www.soupkultur.de). He
asked me for old recipes that might be a good idea for his soup bar.

Now I am a philologist, but not an experienced cook. I can only point
out to him some loci in the literature (from Wiswe to Fritz Ruf and
Trude Ehlert etc.), but I cannot tell him, which recipes will be a great
soup. I wish I could!

Those of you who have old recipes for great soups and who would like to
share these recipes could send them directly to:

   soupkultur at uumail.de

or (if this would be interesting for other listmembers too) to the list
with a "CC" to soupkultur at uumail.de.

I hope not to abuse the lists competence with this request (I wouldn't
if I could answer the question myself)

Cheers,
Thomas

********
Dr. Thomas Gloning, Universitaet Giessen
http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909
Rheinfraenkisches Kochbuch (um 1445)
http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909/rfk.htm