SC - Summertime Cerulean Blue Sauce

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Feb 24 00:36:03 PST 1999

Devra at aol.com wrote:

> Devra the Baker (who lives in NYC where you can get a lot of strange
> foodstuffs, but sloes???)--well, Brooklyn, really, but one can take the train
> to the City--

Bean and Belug...I mean Dean and DeLuca. Assuming, of course, you don't
accept the recipe actually calls for blackberries, which are available
in season for not much money at any of several farmers' markets in the
city, and some of which are even a very dark blue shade when ripe.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com