SC - Fighter Biscuit Recipie

Margo Hablutzel margolh at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Feb 1 10:47:59 PST 1999

	From: "Bonne of Traquair" <oftraquair at hotmail.com>
	Subject: Re: SC - Fighter Biscuit Recipie

	>So where is the recipe with the sharp cheddar?
	>
	>Devra

	Same recipe, substitute a like amount of sharp cheddar for the
velveeta.

Actually, Mistress Elasait said you also should add about a third of a cup
of milk if you use cheddar, as it is a drier cheese than the Velveeta.

Also, more lowfat versions can be made using reduced-fat biscuit mix,
reduced-fat cheese, turkey sausage, and I would presume skimmed milk if you
do that version.

Also, Jenna has said that if someone wants to make period foods and be
responsible for them, she would be more than happy to welcome the addition.
She is sticking to things that can be prepared by the incompetent and have
been battlefield-tested on the Army.

									---=
Morgan

	           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
<mailto:Hablutzel at compuserve.com> Hablutzel at compuserve.com
	                      Morgan Cain * Steppes, Ansteorra

	                     May God have mercy on my enemies
	                     For they shall certainly need it.

	      For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

                I intend to live forever -- so far, so good!