SC - Chocolate

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Tue Feb 2 07:57:55 PST 1999

Kinda depends on what kind of chocolate you like - whether you have a sweet
tooth or rich tooth for chocolate.  : )

Most of the time my favourite commercial chocolate is 'Green & Blacks bitter
chocolate' which I've rarely found outside the UK - its an incredibly high
percentage of cocoa solids - (more even than the Lindt 70% chocolate), and
has a wonderful tart, yet smooth flavour , verging towards but not quite
reaching a slightly acrid flavour, which mellows leaving a wonderful warming
flavour in your mouth afterwards. It's a poor description, but if you have
ever had bitter chocolate, you'll understand.

On the non commercial front, there is a lovely chocolate shop on the edge of
Lake Geneva in Switzerland, who hand make  all their own truffles and
chocolates. They produce the most heavenly range of 'sweet' chocolates and
their white champage truffle is to die for!

karin

karin at tirlan.com