SC - Peanuts-possibly OOP

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Feb 2 10:01:27 PST 1999

Hey Elysant, let me correct that for you.  CHOMP!  I like Cadbury's Flakes.
Better than the American chocolate crud any day. BTW: could you please post me
privately-where are you located?  I will be there visiting the inlaws (mine
should be against the law) for the holidays in December.  Would love to munch
flakes with you!

Lady Elisabeth