SC - trencher history guesses

mermayde at juno.com mermayde at juno.com
Wed Feb 3 20:11:15 PST 1999

On Tue, 02 Feb 1999 11:34:37 -0800 Maryann Olson <maryann.olson at csun.edu>
writes:
>Greetings, Mistress Christianna.
>
>I would like a copy of your book.  Where might I purchase it?
>
>Gertraud

I have it for sale, and I have a whole flyer for it, but unfortunately
that is on my computer, and I am borrowing our roommate's computer to
keep up with my email while ours is down for upgrades.  :(  It is
available both in book format and on disc, with prices to follow.  I have
included Christian, Judaic, Hindu, Celtic, Norse, American, Roman, Greek,
and even a few SCA holidays.  There is at least one holiday on every day
of the year.  There are even some listings for American Indian, African,
and Polonesian holidays, where information was available.
Thank you for your interest, please contact me via private email or at
the address below for further correspondance.
Yours,
Mistress Christianna MacGrain
owner, King's Taste Productions
1039 E. Confederate Ave.
Atlanta, Ga. 30316
mermayde at juno.com

"366 Days of Celebrations, or, A Year Full Of Reasons To Throw A Party"
by Christine Seelye-King

Book			$20.00
Disc			$  7.00
Book and Disc together	$25.00