SC - payn ragoun

Christina van Tets ivantets at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Thu Feb 4 10:33:31 PST 1999

Mirhaxa,

we had tried the original.  Not happy with two aspects.  Rather than
fiddle with both at once, I chose to use something that I was
familiar with for the vehicle in which to play with the other
problem.  It seemed logical to me.  I was also trying to avoid saying
that I can't afford honey at present.  That side of things embarrases
me.  Can we leave it at that?

Cairistiona