SC - Breakfast OOP North vrs South

Susan Browning swbro at mail.telis.org
Fri Feb 5 17:30:30 PST 1999

>As Genevia said, rice pudding is made that way from the start, and is
normally served as dessert.  Just taking rice and adding the other stuff,
though.... <shudder>  My favourite cereal has been Special K for a long
time, since I was a kid, though I also liked Froot Loops when I was young.

>Alasdair mac Iain

The rice is cooked in the milk, and sugar added during the cooking.  Rich
and sweet, best if an occaisional treat, not a staple.

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt