SC - Meeting at Estrella

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 09:29:18 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/7/99 10:21:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
wtrankle at jps.net writes:

>  Has a definite time and place been set for getting together.  This is my
>  first large inter-kingdom event and I look forward to meeting lots of
>  people especially ones interested in cooking!

Not my first event, but I, too am looking forward to meeting other SCA cooks.
Does anyone know if Their Majesties have been approached about using their
encampment on Friday afternoon?  If not, any who wish to just get together and
socialize can look me up at Warrior Haven.  Look for a group of parachute
tents in yellow, blue, and red, in the Northwest part of the campground, near
Caid and Calontir.  Look for a Manticore, sable, on a field, or, with ermines,
argent.  I hope to have a device soon for my tent of a cracked pot, but it
won't be ready for War.

Mordonna