SC - spice grinder

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sat Feb 6 21:17:07 PST 1999

Hi all from Anne-Marie

I use a Braun "coffee mill" with great results. It comes highly
recommended...that's what Tony Hill uses at Worldspice (except for the
large batches of curry, etc, then he uses a bigger commercial one). If you
dont overload it, and use a pulsing motion, I find it grinds as fine as
storebought.

good luck!
- --AM