SC - Finger foods

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Mon Feb 8 05:26:19 PST 1999

Greetings!

I might have asked this before, but here goes.

I am going to be a member of the kitchen staff at an upcoming event.
Because the kitchen is so small, we are not doing a feast, but rather an all
day dayboard buffet, with several items that can be made up ahead and
reheated or served at room temp.  Other things we were considering were
sausages (cooked on a grill outside), and a selection of fritters.

My question for you all is:  What *period* foods have you had that you
_really_ liked, that are finger foods and are good reheated or served at
room temp?

Bonus question:  Got anything that meets the above criteria for chicken
livers?  If not, then what is your favorite chicken liver recipe?  (I have a
killer chopped liver recipe, but I have no idea if it even comes close to
period.)

Thank you,
Avelina Dextrochere
Barony of the Bridge