SC - Vinha d'ahos

KatarinSCA at aol.com KatarinSCA at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 15:13:26 PST 1999

I tried to scan for other references or observations so I apologize for
duplications.  Please remember folks, those of you who are interested - that
this is in Portgugese.  I can read the title only by default though my Spanish
is pretty good.  Portuguese cookbooks will not be in Spanish unless they've
been translated or unless Spanish has changed a lot!!!

Hope it helps,

Katarin