SC - OT kitty training, was Cookery-Art or Science

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Feb 9 07:13:09 PST 1999

My old apt didn't have counter space they could get up on as easily since my
back wasn't turned but in our new apt as of Sept counter and stove face each
other, so when back is turned, HOP, and then Im kicking them off.  But I just
got new batteries for the super duper Star Wars battery powered kitty trainer,
and I can now shoot them off the counter and through into the dining room.  They
don't mind getting wet but they hate being hit in the face by it!  Plus then I
have a fresh supply of water for cooking with in my apron pocket for adding to
stir fry,etc.