SC - Questions PPC

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Feb 9 18:08:49 PST 1999

Marian Deborah Rosenberg wrote:

> Cariadoc suggested to me that I take a look at PPC and some articles by Charles Perry.
>
> Now, here is my question for the list. I am doing Spanish Middle Ages here. My library does not have PPC. I can (for free cause school libraries are great things) get xeroxes of articles on Inter Library Loan.
>
> To do so, I need volume, issue number, date, article title, author, etcetera (page numbers and the like), good ol' info like that.
>
> So, would someone with a subscription who has back issues help me out by telling me this necessary info?
> Also, if anyone has suggestions for other sources (journals, books, things like that . . . ) to look at, I would be most appreciative.

That would work, but failing that, check a recent "Reader's Guide To
Periodical Literature" under Charles Perry, under History, Culinary, and
under History, Spanish.

There are also some medieval Spanish cookbook sources out there, such as
the Libro de Guisados, etc.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy