SC - Baba Ganoush and Hummus

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Feb 15 07:52:15 PST 1999

I vaguely recall mention of these ande other kinds of dips in a book called
Queer Things About Persia.  Since it has been a while since I have looked
at this book, I will have to confirm this for sure.  I used this book in my
documentation, which was sparse, when I entered my recipe for Hummus in an
A&S competition in Aethelmarc a feww years ago.

The recipe is simple. Just pureed chick peas, some chopped garlic, parsley,
and tarragon.

Sindara

At 10:20 AM 2/15/99 -0500, you wrote:
>LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> I am unfamiliar with baba-ghanoush but hummus appears to not be period.
There