SC - Shakespeare

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Wed Feb 17 15:32:25 PST 1999

Thank you Gwen, Vivien, & Franz.

<snip>
>My mothers crowning achievement was (GET READY)...........
>

>_The use of Fruits and Vegetables in Shakespearean Comedy._
>
>She would drag the damn thing out every time we had an english paper to
>write.  Alas, I think I burned, um, threw out, er, misplaced..... Ohyeah! I
>placed it securely in a box marked MAMA'S MEMORIES, and took it to the
>storage locker at grandma's farm, when mom moved last time.
>
>I'll see if I can still dig it up. What exactly are you looking for?
>
>Franz

This would be wonderful!  I'm preparing 5 or 6 menus, each based on a
different Shakespearean play, & specific to what that play's characters
would have eaten. I don't have "Dining With William Shakespeare", so I
don't know if this is what Madge Lorwin did.

I've downloaded the plays from the net, & can search what I've got, but it
would help to know where to look & what keywords to use.

Regards,

Cindy