SC - pepper

Margo Farnsworth margokeiko at esslink.com
Fri Feb 19 13:55:53 PST 1999

I found this page on the web with their description of the plant:
http://www.shadow.net/~heruka/seeds.html
Piper Nigrum: "Black-pepper, Peppercorn-plant" P. Nigrum is the true source
of Black pepper, and not to be confused with Capiscum (hot) peppers. Piper
Nigrum is an extremely ornamental plant, perfect for the home and great in a
greenhouse. This species appears like a vine with heart shaped leaves and
produces a semi-epiphytic growth of roots from stem. Highly suggested...Very
prolific and a rarity. Plant $ 12

>From the other info I found, the plant is subtropical or tropical, so I
guess it would depend on where you live if you could grow it outside or not.

Faoiltighearna
Torvald's Hird
Canton of Ravenhill, BBM, East