SC - Okra

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 09:06:03 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/21/99 10:11:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< "The Horizon Cookbook reproduced an ancient Egyptian painting which was
 alleged to depict slaves harvesting okra from trellises, but if the fruits
 shown were supposed to be okra, the Egyptians were very inaccurate painters.

I would be most interested in this picture. Would it be possible for you to
scan it and send it to me? Almost all known sources that I have access to
place the Egyptians usihng okra. Thanks in advance. If you can sacn the photo
you may send it to me privately as I have already intructed my server to let
'attached' files pass through under your addy. I also can tstrip out info sent
as a condensed graphic file  within text with Stuffit (MAC files) or WinZip..

Ras