SC - book searches

Mark A. Sharpe yb867 at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Feb 23 18:07:52 PST 1999

Greetings one and all,

The next time you are looking for a cooking or any type of book check out

    http://www.acses.com

You enter in the title or author of the book you're looking for and the
site will check 25 online book sellers and return a chart that lists the
name of the 'store', the price of the book, the discount from the
suggested price and shipping charges. You can then click on the cheapest
price and be linked to that seller.

No, I don't work for these guys. Just thought I would pass this along and
save my friends some money.

Terrendon the Wanderer

 "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk;
  the best of life is but intoxication."
 -Lord Byron, Don Juan, Canto II, Stanza 179