SC - Symbols in original English recipes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 13:25:05 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/24/99 1:43:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, nannar at isholf.is
writes:

<< represent þ (thorn) >>

How did you make the thorn symbol? It appears perfectly in your letter to me
so I must have a font file that recognizes it but I am at a loss on how to
reproduce it on my keyboard. IF I could figure out how to make the symbols
appear then using alternatives would no longer be an issue for me. Thanks in
advance. :-)

Ras