SC - meat and seafood marinades

Helen him at gte.net
Sat Feb 27 15:58:26 PST 1999

Hi,
    I am fighting with my family over how best to cook the salmon and lamb for
my wedding feast.  I have looked the salmon eel pie and it is to labor
intensive.  I am wondering if there are any marinades that are period or
periodish, for these meats.  I am toying with the idea of marinading the salmon
in verjuice and almond milk and spices like the pie calls for, and grilling
that.  Any thoughts?

                                                                        Thank
you,

Helen