SC - Scottish/british food terms

Kiriel & Chris kiriel at cybergal.com
Fri Jan 1 04:54:32 PST 1999

OOP - Out of Period
OT - Off Topic
IIRC - If I Remember Correctly

Those are a few of the abbreviations we use to save typing.  When you put a
recipe on the list that isn't prior to 1600, it is common to label it OOP in
the subject line.  The Peanut Butter Fudge Cake is definitely modern, so
I'll politely label it OOP.

As for baking the "old fashioned way," the techniques haven't changed much
in 5000 years.  Machinery just makes it a little easier.

Bear