SC - Next Pennsic-OT-OOP-IMPORTANT

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 20:12:48 PST 1999

Whilst watching NBC's today show (yes - we do get it in Australia, usually
at 2am :-) late last week they featured a cooking segment with recipes from
a "ancient cookbook" that had been newly released.

The presenter was from a magazine that was a) either sponsering the release
or b) serialising the recipes  (the details weren't  given)

Did anyone catch this segment (they were feeding the Today compares mulled
wine so I suspect it was the January 1st show) and can you advise on the
title of the book and perhaps the author?

Many thanks

Mari de Paxford
St Florian's  (Brisbane, Australia)