SC - Fruit sauce/Rødegrød med Fløde

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Jan 4 08:05:39 PST 1999

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Decker, Terry D. wrote:

> > 	BTW, can lingonberries be grown here in the states? specifically
> > in Oregon?
> >
> > the now thoroughly off her diet (wah!)
> > 'Lainie
> >
> Lingonberries (Vaccinium vitis-idaea) are native to the north regions of
> North America, Europe and Asia, so they should do quite well in the
> Corvallis area.  If you were east of the mountains, you might have problems
> from the wind and keeping them watered.
>
> Bear

Ack!Ack!Koff! Corvallis?!?!? That there be country where those nasty
little fur-bearing water-messin' rodents live. I'm in Eugene, where the
Great and Mighty Webfooted (and Beeyoootiful, I might add) Ducks live.
We're the only University mascot licensed by Disney, too. be that as it
mey, Corvallis is only about 35 miles, as the Duck flies, and if it'll
grow there, it'll grow here. 'Cept baby Beavers.

'Lainie (who'd better be careful because she has some good friends at OSU)
- -
Laura C. Minnick
University of Oregon
Department of English
- -
"Libraries have been the death of many great men, particularly the
Bodleian."
	Humfrey Wanley, c. 1731