SC - Re: Limes

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 6 14:58:56 PST 1999

Thats funny... The citrons I get in the Market in Canberra (about
300km away) are like grapefruit sized lemons with a very thick peel.
Certainly not green and much larger than an avocado.  And if I'm
really lucky, I can score the chinese citron which looks like a hand
with 4-6 fingers hanging down which are even nicer.  Just shows how
much variety in produce you can get between cities...  However, I must
agree with Rowan, citron is much more likely to actually be citron.

Drake (who makes a comeback after several months unsubscribed).

> I agree that Limone is lemon, but I think Citron is likley to be
Citron -