SC - Bread

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 19:17:24 PST 1999

- -Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>

I just received a late Christmas gift of a small basket of Marzipan
Fruits.  Miniature oranges, apples, lemons, strawberries, plums,
pears...  (Made by "Past Times, Oxford, England). :-)

The person who gave it to me said "it's very you!"

On the bottom of the label is written,

"Wealth was often flaunted at Renaissance Courts in the form of
splendid sugar and Marzipan sculptures".

This sparked my curiosity.  Was this a big thing in Period then?

Elysant