SC - a Salty story

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:39:14 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/6/99 10:52:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bagbane at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< What about the FAT WOMEN in bad fitting bodices who try
 and look sexy? THAT ISN'T OFFENSIVE? Having some overweight drunken wench
slobber
 all over you just because you spent time to sew nice garb and you are single.

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I happen to find larger
women quite attractive and more often than not find large women in 'bad'
fitting bodices equally attractive. So ladies, don't let him put you down.

There are plenty of guys out there who don't base their ideas of
attractiveness on the stereotyped coporate American image of the ideal that is
crammed down our gullet by the media everyday..

Anyway, hold your heads high, ladies, because thin may be in but at least in
my eyes big is better.

al-Sayyid Ras