SC - a Salty story

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Thu Jan 7 08:46:49 PST 1999

The Honorable Lord Ras wrote:
...Anyway, hold your heads high, ladies, because thin may be in but at
least in
my eyes big is better.

My gratitude gracious lord,

Please do not mistake this for bragging, but when I am properly laced into
my corset, or into a "tight" bodice, the reaction from most GENTLEMEN has
been that of amazed appreciation at the display of my "considerable  ;-)"
charms.  And though I may be persuaded to drape myself over someone, I have
never been guilty of "slobbering drunkenly" on anyone.

Perhaps the original poster just needs to "hang with a different crowd."

Gwen-Cat
Caerthe