SC - Andalusian Cookbook

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Thu Jan 7 13:47:57 PST 1999

Good Diana,

> It seems that many of
> those men who prefer to molest children are adamant about their women
> being VERY thin.  Perhaps badger simply needs a good psychologist to
> help him handle his ....um, interest....in the thinner variety of women.
> :-)

I appreciate the thank you and and understand your point. But, speaking as
a guy who likes smaller ladies (if you ever saw Sara you may dispute that.
She isn't particularly overweight but she does have some delightful endowments)
I feel that your comment could be considered as much a flame as Badger's.
Let's all please be careful about questioning anyone's personal habits or casting
disparaging comments. I'm not in need of a psychologist to cure me of my taste in
ladies and I don't feel that Badger is either.

I feel I must defend M'lord Badger as much as I need to defend everyone
on this list. Let's please be civil to each other. Even in jest.

This is by no means a flame or scolding but a reminder to people. I'm sure that
Badger was as hurt by some of the comments (mine probably more than others) he
recieved as many on this list were by his. I had to be firm in my response because
I had to make it clear that I will not tolerate language like that or commentary
that can be taken as insulting. I've had to ask others on this list to make their
posts a bit more polite and I've seen some wonderful results. Badger is no less
a guest in this living room as anyone else. He's been harshly reminded of the policy
and as long as he plays nice he is welcome to stay.

Now, let's talk about cookery.

> Diana

Yours,

Gunthar