SC - Hedgehogs

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 20:57:59 PST 1999

> Ya know, good sir, I gotta tell you somethin'. I'm not a member of the SCA, nor do I

aw geezzz!!!! One time I really, truly, honestly wanted to say something in private, I don't
hit the right button. awwww, man oh man oh man. I need chocolate. really badly right now. Is
everyone *sure* it's not period?

~Maedb (who is splitting her time between blushing and thanking her lucky stars her husband
likes cello-women, and not just guitars)