SC - once again bread

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Thu Jan 7 22:33:16 PST 1999

> I missed the original posting on the hedgehog recipe.  Not that I'd like to
> eat them, but I do know that Romany Gypsies cooked them in clay and ate them
> often.  Was the recipe Romany or not? and if so does the poster (or anyone
> else) have any more Romany recipes?

My good Elysant,

I have been collecting the recipes that I have been able to find. I, too, have
heard that they were cooked in clay, or grape leaves, but haven't been able to
verify this. Do you have sources for that information?

I will happily share what I have with you and the others here, with one small
request. If anyone sees an error, or has a recipe that I don't - tell me!   :-)

http://www.primenet.com/~taltos/hedgehog.htm

Respectfully,
Maedb Drakonja
Protocol Captain, hms Hedghog