SC - Software archive?

Badger Bagbane bagbane at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 9 16:56:39 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/9/1999 1:52:30 AM Mountain Standard Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< I remember reading in the newspaper recently that the health authorities
 in the United Kingdom were trying (with only limited success) to get the
 Scots to eat more vegetables. Apparently the Scots eat the least amount
 of vegetables and fruit of any people in the industrial world. >>

I have seen the same report, and it also mentioned the the Scots eat a lot of
fried foods as well, which health authorities want them to cut down on too.  I
don't think anyone's had much luck on that front.  The article I read even
talked about one of the favorite fried foods. . the deep fried Snickers bar. .
.**shudder**

Noemi
Windkeep, Outlands
Cheyenne, Wyoming