SC - Pizza Wars - OOP

Mon Jan 11 07:34:02 PST 1999

       Badger, I am going through some hard times right now, too.  I'm
       so glad 1998 is over, it was the worst year of my life.  (In a
       few years, I'll write a humorous bardic about it.)  When I told
       my therapist I was "sampling the brew," he said to remember it
       takes 56 beers to get your daily supply of protein!  So, I
       guess he was saying a 6-pack really isn't enough?

       Leanna of Sparrowhaven
       Of the broken right leg,  broken marriage and broken three toes
       on left foot