SC - OT- Cooks in the family, gentlemen of the list

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 13 08:04:11 PST 1999

I almost hate to mention it, since my copy is in a storage room, but-have you
seen a copy of a cookbook called "Columbus Menu"?  (At least I'm pretty sure
that is the title).  It has useful New World food information.  If you haven't
seen a copy of it, when do you need the info.?  I can try and get over to our
storage room (the garage is being turned into a library in the near future and
then all the books can come back-Yeah!) and see if I can locate the book.
Just let me know.......

Suzanne