SC - OT- Cooks in the family, gentlemen of the list

grasse@mscd.edu grasse at mscd.edu
Wed Jan 13 08:50:11 PST 1999

Hmmm, my lady wife has failed to explain that she is allergic to the oils in
capsicum peppers, tolerates only small amounts of dried chili powder and
paprika and is interested in recipes for spicy pottages of period vintage
which might also be pleasing to the Ansteorran fire eaters (me, among them).
She really does not appreciate the marvelous taste of my Chili Con Carne
Mary of Agreda.

Bear