SC - Period Chili

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Wed Jan 13 09:05:04 PST 1999

My zwei pfennig worth.

My father "mans" the grill, and the check book (for when they go out).  Mom
handles the mundane, regular, boring, need to eat to survive type cooking.
Although now that dad has retired I hear he is in charge of making the
morning toast for both of them (because he griped that mom didn't get it
dark/light/crisp/hot  (get the picture) enough <G>.

My brother, a bachelor - and quite eligible ;-) I must say, is an excellent
cook.  He specializes in oriental (Chinese, Thai, ...) and Italian cooking.
 But (because my mom is too fond of potatoes) he refuses to have them in
his kitchen.

But I think I want to have dinner at his Highness, Sir Gunthars.  That
chicken dish made my mouth water (and it isn't even 10:00 am yet.)

Gwen-Cat
Caerthe
(salivating over her computer)